The FIS team is managing a number of key initiatives that are scheduled for FY17 and possibly extend into the next fiscal year. In managing some of these initiatives, it has become necessary to have a resource assigned to handle some of the tasks that have been identified as critical but have no available resources to complete them. The following are examples of the type of support a technical writer can provide for both Project Sunset and Evolution:
• Updating APIs and mapping fields from old to current products (Ex: AS to PID).
• Extract information from various documentation and create client facing FAQs and Benefits
• Use various data sources to develop dashboards for tracking and reporting.
• Inventory current documentation, identify gaps and create required documentation.
• Help draft policies and procedures as needed.
• Create and maintain centralized sites to host product and technical information for easy access.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the FIS products and the documentation requirements (both technical and client facing) for current products.
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
• Create and maintain the information architecture within a centralized environment
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Prepare charts, process flows, and reports/dashboards.
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials/WIKI pages to help FIS team access various technical and product related information.
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.