A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group in Ontario, CA is looking for a Manager of Managed Services. This is a full-time, direct hire role. Our client is a highly reputable Implementation Partner and this manager will directly oversee the Managed Services Department including network technicians, network engineers, etc. This is a very customer facing role; it is more of a Managerial and "Customer Advocate" type role, not a highly technical role.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background working in networking or infrastructure related roles in the past.
- This person will either presently be a manager of infrastructure personnel presently or ready to make that move in their career.
- A proven track record of managing projects, building customer/vendor relationships, and ability to lead are essential.
- This person's focus is to make their Managed Services team better, strong and more profitable; this is a good role for a strategic & creative thinker.
- 10 Years or more of IT industry experience is ideal.
- Any experience with a Solutions Provider or Managed Services Organization would be exceptional!
Managed Services Manager Summary
- Has broad knowledge in multiple aspects of Information Technology (IT) services and support practices.
- Can demonstrate positive communication skills (written and verbal) and possesses the capabilities of communicating deliverables and expectations to customers.
- The Managed Services Manager is responsible for directing the service department by overseeing the effective scheduling of technicians and engineers on service appointments. Furthermore, the incumbent will oversee budget objectives and meet departmental utilization requirements.
- He / She will also serve as an escalation point on customer satisfaction issues and technical gaps as necessary.
- The Managed Services Manager is also responsible for making sure that a high quality of work is delivered.
- The manager will oversee the training of personnel and set appropriate goals of departmental staff.
- Finally, the manager will escalate any satisfaction related problems from customers to higher authority so that issues can be resolved quickly and completely.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the Managed Services Support Department so that it becomes and continues to be a profitable and industry standardized service department
- Provide support for Service and Maintenance contract proposals and RFP responses. This will include customer meetings and presentations involving the sale of MS offerings.
- Consolidate MS experiences in the field, produce training materials and objectives, guidelines and case studies to share with the MS organization and conduct knowledge transfer sessions
- Cultivate relationships with partners and customers to find new sources of consulting revenue.
- Develop a team that is flexible and nimble to react to customer outages in a timely manner.
- Establish a delivery partner community to address business technologies that the department can't or shouldn't fulfill.
- Focus on delivery excellence and customer satisfaction while maintaining a sustainable business.
- Develop additional product and service offerings at the direction of Sr. Management as needed.
- Collaborate with the Professional Services Manager about sharing resources for escalation as required.
- Develop and interpret MS goals, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate the department's strengths and weaknesses and offer continuous improvement to the organization.
- Ensure that required certifications are current within the department and each Engineer as required.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, and participate in staffing decisions.
- Review tools needed for MS support and facilitate acquiring tools as needed.
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 5 years general experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 10 years general work experience is considered equivalent to a Master's Degree and 5 years general experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.