Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a .NET Developer for a 2 month+ contract with our client, located in Kennesaw, GA. This position will start immediately!
This position will support our client by designing, building, testing, and implementing applications and solutions- contributing to the positive improvement of customer satisfaction in the service department.
Position: .NET Developer
Position Type: Contract
Position Duration: 2 months+
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Target Pay: Depending on experience
Tax Terms: W-2
Position Availability: Immediate
- Use tools such as Microsoft .Net (e.g., ASP.Net), SharePoint, SQL Server, Object Oriented Design Patterns and other development technologies to build web and lightweight software applications to automate business processes, create new tools for business use, and integrate data and functions between in-house and outsourced systems.
- Develop and maintain web-based applications in support of our client's internal business requirements and priorities. Design and build application interfaces and services to meet client's stake holder specifications.
- Maintain existing applications by fixing reported bugs and performing regular maintenance and upgrades. This will be done by creating standard work and processes to existing maintenance procedures.
- Comply with industry standard programming methodologies and the software development life cycle, security policies and business continuity planning and standards.
- Contribute in formulating and defining the scope, objectives and technical direction for new or modified applications. Perform requirements analysis with subject matter experts and users. Participate in the architecture and design reviews.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in new technologies for storage architecture, capacity, and response time.
- Participate in IT Services rotating on call emergency support.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize your own work and the workload of team members
- 5+ years of professional website development using ASP.Net/C#
- Application integration experience by developing or consuming web services using SOAP or REST-based web services
- Advanced skill level working 2.0/3.5+ .Net Framework in an N-Tier Environment.
- Must Have 2-3yrs Advanced skill level working in a Web environment, using WCF/C#/VB.NET/OOP/TFS
- 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH .NET
- 7+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience (2008+) for design and development
- WCF/ASMX (Services)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.