As a Paid Search Marketing Manager on the Paid Search Activation team .Will be responsible for the tactical campaign execution, analysis and reporting of the paid search engine and auction media marketing strategy for some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
The objective of this position is to develop, implement, optimize and report on paid search engine marketing and other auction-based media initiatives for company in order to meet the goals of marketing and technology stakeholders.
This role is an expert in Google Adwords and Bing Ads while also having solid working knowledge of Yahoo! Gemini, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter advertising. This role reports to the Customer Engagement Manager III – Paid Search.
• Experience using third party bid management applications such as Adobe Media Optimizer, Kenshoo, or Marin
- 3-4 years executing search engine marketing for a high volume consumer website
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of paid search (PPC) marketing and possess a solid understanding of streaming video tactics
- Bid management experience with a focus on creating and implementing automated rules
- Strong data and statistical analysis experience and possess the rto interpret results into actionable items
- Must have excellent knowledge in the following search engine interfaces and tools: Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, Bing Ads Editor
- Strong working knowledge with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills with experience in presenting to senior leadership
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
- Comfortable working with tem members at all levels, including senior management
- Strong attention to detail and measurable success in campaign optimization and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects to due dates and prioritize appropriately to do so, while communicating project status regularly with stakeholders
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with an ability to learn new software packages quickly
• Experience working on e-commerce and/or lead generation campaigns
• Any experience with SQL and relational databases such as MSSQL or MySQL
• Experience executing Metasearch and/or Pinterest advertising
Four year degree is required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)