- Report directly to CEO
- Assist in management of product lifecycle for mobile app and website experiences
- Concept, ideate and wireframe mobile apps and web features, determining requirements for iterative releases
- Act as product owner for multiple business initiatives, taking complete oversight of projects when needed
- Help set product priorities, roadmaps, requirements and deadlines
- Ensure product initiatives are completed on-time with consistent high-quality
- Develop a deep understanding of company KPIs and advise on product initiatives using analytics
- Lead Scrum and sprint planning meetings, determining the scope of work for each sprint
- Conduct competitive analysis for new and existing competition
- Manage user acceptance testing upon completion of product development
- Work closely with design, development, QA, marketing and analytics teams on a daily basis
- BA/BS in management, business or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in product management, with a strong emphasis on iOS and Android apps
- You can work out of our Santa Monica office (sorry, no remote candidates)
- You love working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You’re an excellent self-manager, self-starter and thrive under pressure
- You love executing on the details to get the product out the door
- You’re highly organized and attentive to detail
- You’re excellent at making iterative product decisions based on analytics
- You’re a strong written and verbal communicator
- You want to create consumer products with real impact and value on family life
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.