Our end client is looking for a seasoned Global IT Program Manager Hosting resource for a 6-month contract to hire position in the Metro-Atlanta area. This person will be responsible for managing the global project over the next three to five years to move the client's data, currently outsourced, to cloud-based services including all aspects of the project life cycle such as design, planning, development, change control, issue management, customer relationships, and project team leadership.
This Project Manager will collaborate with the Application Business Owners to negotiate move groups that will minimize business disruption while we migrate these Business Applications from a high fixed costs datacenter model to Application Processing moving to a variable consumption based pricing model with minimal fixed overhead costs.
- Migrating 200+ of the client's Business Applications (e.g. Global Hyperion, Asia ERP, Quintiq Scheduling) from their current datacenters in Atlanta, Frankfurt and Seoul into a Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure (locations strategically decided) while minimizing impact to the client's Business Operations in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Migrating South America ERP and 11 Bolt-on Applications from the Atlanta datacenter to the Brazilian Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- All the above activities are occurring while the business is fully operational with an objective to minimize any impact to business operations
Govern Hosting/Cloud Project Portfolio and Cloud Locations
- Manage the Migration of four datacenters (Atlanta, Frankfurt, Munich and Seoul) to the Microsoft Azure Cloud datacenters (1000 servers and 200+ Business Applications)
- Manage the migration of South America ERP from the Atlanta Datacenter to the Oracle Cloud datacenter in Brazil
- Transition All Application Disaster Recovery Solutions from Munich GR; to either the Microsoft Azure Cloud or Oracle Cloud in Brazil
- Consolidate 200 Application Databases to optimize Database Licensing favorable to client usage
- Assist with contract language/ negotiation with both Managed Service Providers and Infrastructure as a Service Cloud Services
- Define, design and communicate appropriate artifacts that allow the smooth transition and execution of applications to a cloud based infrastructure.
Manage Hosting/Cloud Daily Operations in adherence to the client's SLAs, KPIs and CPIs
- Follow PMI Project Management Institute Standards in the management of all projects related to the decommission of four core datacenters
- Develop, maintain and track progress metrics of, including but not limited to, all cloud projects and sub-projects that will be required in the next three years to sunset four core datacenters and migrate 200+ applications to the public cloud.
- Identify problems and recommend corrective actions in order to facilitate smooth execution
- Define, design and communicate appropriate artifacts that allow the smooth transition and execution of applications to a cloud-based infrastructure.
- Develop project customer satisfaction rating and measurement process through customers surveys
Lead Hosting/Cloud Technology Strategy, Communications and Commercials
- Manage project tracking, CPIs and KPIs in accordance with departmental methodology to ensure the quality of products and services delivered.
- Review metrics as necessary and manage actual effort against estimates in the plan to keep the cloud project on schedule and within budget and scope.
- Create a rolling three-year cloud strategy with a rolling six-month technology review to ensure the client's Infrastructure Services is getting the highest and best use of public/private cloud technologies.
- Ensure that SOW (statements of work) are used for all projects resulting in consistent approach to scope, timing and deliverables.
- Work with project team, customers, and management to prioritize requirements, develop, and maintain detailed project plans using standard PMI tools.
- Work with Business Systems Analyst to define and document appropriate DITL (Day In The Life) Test Plans that will be required to verify customer experience in the public cloud.
- Determine resource roles needed and work with management to onshore/offshore required project team personnel.
- Work with the Architecture Team, Cloud Providers, Managed Service Providers to provision the appropriate number of Cloud sites supporting customer globally.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.