Our direct client is looking for a Digital IT Project Manager - dealing with Video Content in West Los Angeles, CA (next to Century City).
This is a 6-month contract to start and can extend up to 24 months/on-going.
This is an onsite role, Monday – Friday
In-Person Interviews are required
Main Key Points
- Experienced IT Project Manager to drive and execute application development and video technology related projects. This position demands a strong background in both technology and project management.
- Must have recent experience delivering Video content though an app or website – Video Content
- Lead experience as a Project Manager
- Candidates should have experience in the Entertainment / Media / Agency industry as a Project or Program Manager
- Large Enterprise level experience, as a either Project or Program Manager, managing several PM
- Will be managing high level teams.
- This is for a Fortune 100 client in the Entertainment Media space
Interactive Digital Project Manager
- Min 7 years of experience in a technical project management role leading complex projects
- Min 2 year as a PM running Large Enterprise projects
- Needs to have hands on experience with Agile/Scrum process
- BIG Plus – CSM, Certified Scrum Master or PMP Certification
- Will be running the Scrum Meeting
- Proven project management experience with planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Effective management of multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Able to manage cross functional teams including Product, Design, Engineering, Ads, Analytics
- Proven management of multiple project stakeholders (e.g., internal core team, external vendors, contractors, business users, senior management)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project leadership and team building skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills appropriate for interaction with network clients, vendors, and senior management
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies
- Ability to understand technical and design documents
- Experience in a web, mobile and/or connected device development environment
- Experience with video content management systems preferred
- Experience in consulting or client services a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, Microsoft Project Online and Atlassian
- PMP, MBA or CSM a plus
- BS degree or equivalent
The Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Create and execute project plans for multiple application development projects
- Manage vendors and cross-functional project teams and ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Mitigate project conflicts; seek final resolution on all issues to ensure projects keep to scope and timeline
- Effectively and proactively communicate status to all stakeholders and senior management on project status, outlining key issues and risks and steps toward resolution
- Manage project budgets and ensure compliance to overall department budget
- Efficiently facilitate team and vendor meetings to ensure time is used properly
- Collaborate with product management, design, and technical development teams
- Plan for upcoming work and collaborate with the team on resource needs
- Support QA efforts on project deliverables as required, including scheduling regression testing and executing test scenarios
- Provide support for Customer Care questions, as needed
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.