Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst III for a contract to hire opportunity in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years’ experience in Healthcare Information Systems.
- Under minimal supervision, top level technical contributor with expertise in particular business processes.
- Coaches, mentors and supervises less experienced Managed Care Business Analysts.
- Researches latest business analysis trends, best practices, tools and implements best practices into standard work.
- Responsible for formulating system scope and objectives relative to the organization’s business plan and industry requirements.
- Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems.
- Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
- Devises and/ or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Requires the highest level of understanding of organization’s business systems and industry requirements.
- Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Tasks will include quality assurance/testing responsibilities and working tasks related to project implementations.
- May act as a project manager in some cases.
- Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements to suit business needs.
- Experienced at leading and managing projects.
- Key subject matter expert regarding process improvement efforts.
- Acts as information resource about assigned areas to project team members.
- Participates in project and department meetings.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Considered an example for others regarding communication, teamwork and relationship building.
- Considered a diplomat between the Managed Care and business departments.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or Healthcare Related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7 or more years of experience in Healthcare Information Systems or a related field.
- Expert knowledge of complex/ interfaced healthcare IT systems.
- Direct experience as a mentor and analyst on multiple projects with a variety of complexities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint,
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Expert communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage projects and implement business applications.
- Ability to assist with vendor and solution selection.
- Interview and presentation skills.
- Experienced coach and mentor for less experienced team members.
- Educate Managed Care departments and external customers on industry best practices.
- Research industry best practices and recommend solutions for continual process improvement/ standard work.
- Promote quality across the enterprise.
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent is preferred.
- All Certifications and Licenses required for this job must be kept current as a condition of continued employment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.