Role: Angular Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (75201)
Duration: 3-6 Months contract
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Database-backed Java web development experience is required; strong preference for substantial jQuery experience.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus.
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization. Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request. Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Comments/Special Instructions
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta