Our direct current client in Irvine, CA is seeking a Workday HCM Analyst to provide ongoing production support on their core Human Resources, ESS, Compensation and Reporting environment. This is a long term contract role
Functional Requirement: Workday Core HR, Compensation, Reporting. Must be very conversant with Workday HCM. Workday HCM implementation experience is preferred.
Experience and Knowledge Desired:
- Knowledge of jobcodes, salary structures, compensation rates, business units/setids, security and ESS.
- Familiarity with Org instances, secondary jobs, and multiple benefit records is a plus.
- Ability to read SQRs and App Engines as required.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL is a strong plus.
- Strong Excel and Access skills.
- Good verbal and written communication. Ability to translate user requirements to technical/system design.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with system and user testing.
- Must be familiar with ticketing systems and have worked in a production support environment.
1. Work on HR and compensation tickets - enhancements, issues/fixes, research/analysis and maintenance.
2. Build/update queries.
3. Create requirement docs, design documents, test scripts and cutover plans.
4. Conduct testing and coordinate testing for multiple users.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.