Our direct client is seeking to hire several Senior, Mid-level and Junior BI- Business Intelligence Developers (Microsoft) for a full-time role and will consider someone working REMOTE (Senior level only).
Junior level person MUST be local to Atlanta!
Client's first preference is LOCAL, however; if you are a senior level BI Developer, will consider remote!
The client is located 30-minutes East from downtown Atlanta, Georgia in Conyers. You can work "ANYWHERE" (Senior level only) in the USA and will be required to occasionally visit the office every 8-10 weeks.
GREAT opportunity to join a company who is building a new Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and investing heavily on new technology! Working in the manufacturing industry and working with a seasoned team of developers!
Will consider non-local candidates and pay for some relocation expenses
Back-End Development: ETL, SQL data modeling, Power BI (A plus), SSIS, TSQL. Willing to learn Azure.
Only work a 4-day work week (you are OFF every Friday) **Will work 4 ten hour days **
Yearly bonus + 401 match + great insurance benefits
Join our Business Intelligence Team and transform and migrate our BI platform to the Azure Cloud Data Warehouse. This position will focus on building our new data warehouse platform and launching BI visualization tools leveraging the Microsoft Azure platform and tools. You will be responsible for data acquisition and mapping logic, data modeling, and building end user visualization applications. This is a technical role, accountable for the end-to-end deployment of BI business solutions. You will work in a team environment that has both new development and support responsibilities.
4+ years’ experience in the following:
- Data warehouse analysis and design experience building multi-dimensional and tabular data models with deep understanding of data warehouse traditional and evolving methodologies. Strong MS SQL experience required (T-SQL).
- Experience in working with MS SQL 2016 preferred ONLY
- Experience and strong understanding of operational issue handling and automation capabilities.
- Experience delivering End to End Development Projects
- Experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment; Agile/Scrum experience is desired.
- Deep experience with ETL and BI Reporting leveraging Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, and specifically designing reports using Power BI/SSRS.
- Must be Detail Orientated
- Must be Deadline Orientated, able to deliver software development within Project time lines
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have excellent communicative skills; verbal and written
- Must be able to document processes efficiently
- Mentor Junior Developers
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Experience with MDX is a plus
- Experience with Azure Data Warehouse is a plus
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, and U-SQL a plus
- Work in conjunction with business analysts and other business users in developing dashboards and other BI related solutions.
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analyses
- Design, develop and test data quality and data delivery performance
- Develop according to department guidelines and standards.
- Ability to translate business requirements into BI deliverables and business solutions. Candidate will be responsible for developing and documenting deliverables required to ensure successful solution delivery which includes ETL mapping logic, data model and dictionary updates, reporting schema, and translating wireframes from use cases into business strategy deployment.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs within the data delivery platform analyze reasons for failure, implement optimal solutions, and revise procedures and documentation as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, estimate requests, and manage time to committed target dates for business users. Display learning agility for new technologies and data structures. Self-motivated and driven to exceed user expectations.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.