Our client is seeking a career oriented professional for the position of programmer analyst. This position is part of a group which provides development and technical support to the company. As a key contributor within this application technology team you will manage the day to day relationships for several applications between Information Services and this key unit in order to support their strategic and tactical business objectives.
*Minimum 5 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required. *Minimum 5 years' experience with industry standard tools and (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required.
*Minimum 5 years' experience programming in a financial setting, preferably in a brokerage or wealth management line of business using ETL and reporting tools from Microsoft Informatica or SAP.
Skills and Knowledge:
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- ETL Technologies Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and implementing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) mappings and workflows using Informatica, SAP or Microsoft tools.
- Reviews business requirements and ensures the ETL design meets the goals. Participates in implementing data policy. Understands and translate business needs and data models into supporting long-term ETL solutions.
- Data migration experience. Ensures data quality in the data warehouse by enforcing data integrity rules Acts as a technical consultant and adviser to IT Directors and leadership Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the organization's information needs.
- Assists in developing long-term strategy for data integration with other parts of Business Intelligence and data management areas to meet Wealth Management requirements.
- Database Management and Reporting Knowledge of data warehouse concepts using either Oracle or MS SQL server DBMS. Advanced SQL skills including development of SQL statements and stored procedures. Logical database design skills.
- Familiarity with end user reporting tools (i.e. Business Objects, SSRS, Tableau, etc.) Familiarity with industry tools (Toad, Erwin, etc.)
- Software Development Development of web services using SOAP or Rest using C#.
- Leadership Work well with a variety of teams and organizations to provide responsive and quality support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects in a matrixed personnel environment using Agile methodologies.
- Work within formal Change Management methodologies.
- Wealth Management industry or financial services industry experience is strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.