Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for an Exchange Systems Administrator in Anaheim, CA for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity. The candidate must experience administering 2010/2013/O365 Exchange environment. Candidate must also have experience with setting up Exchange 2010, Skype for Business to O365 in a hybrid mode.
- 5-7 years LDAP and Active Directory expertise.
- 5-7 years Exchange and Lync / Skype for Business expertise.
- Understanding of email systems, DNS, and Internet concepts.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (Azure AD Connect or DirSync)
- O365, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2010, or Exchange Server 2007
- DNS and related technologies
- Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
- Lync and Skype for Business
- Windows Internet Explorer and other browser technologies
- Windows Update and Microsoft Update
- Mobile Devices (ActiveSync)
- Active Directory sites, trusts, and topology
- Firewall technologies
- SSL certificates
- Microsoft Exchange Server-based systems
- POP3/IMAP4/SMTP-based mail systems
- Day-to-day system administration of the existing Exchange environment.
- Day-to-day system administration of the Skype for Business environment.
- Implementation of new products and services related to enterprise messaging.
- Administer Email Security Gateway services.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Play a critical role in the transition of on premise based Exchange to O365.
- Provide operational support for the Windows server environment, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
- Able to clearly understand and architect email security solutions.
Quality Management Standards:
- Uses best practice methods and, wherever available, ISO 9000 and TL9000 quality standards and guidelines appropriate to the task.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.