Our direct client is looking for a Project Manager for a 6 month contract to hire in Englewood, CO.
Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Essential Functions of the Position
· Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
· Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
· Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
· Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
· Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
· Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
· Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects
Skills/Ability and Knowledge
· Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
· Strong understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
· Strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
· Strong knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
· Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
· Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred
Related Work Experience
· 3 to 5 years of work experience
· 2 to 3 years managing projects
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.