Our direct client located in North Scottsdale, AZ is looking for Software Engineers experienced in React/Redux and NodeJS Development. You will be working on a small, highly collaborative team of developers. Ideally, candidates should have experience working with AWS, Agile/Kanban, and building/consuming RESTful services. If you are looking to join a smaller organization with a modern tech-stack, feel free to apply!
What We Are Looking For:
- Node.js is our server-side platform
- PostgreSQL for our database
- 5 years of professional software development experience
- Ability to speak intelligently about our tech stack and demonstrate proficiency with how things work together
- Experienced in React/NodeJS/JS Frameworks
- Experienced in Linux/Unix systems, particularly on AWS
- Extensive experience building applications with PostgresSQL
- Good understanding of system design, data structures, algorithms, asynchronous programming
- You’re literate in contemporary web API design (REST, hypermedia, profiles, relations)
- Ability to write unit tests
- You will be part of a 6-person engineering team and should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment. We are an agile software shop best described as Kanban with a bit of Scrum thrown in.
- You are joining a team of passionate engineers who want to push what we think is possible, while making amazing products together.
- Having a sense of humor is always a bonus!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)