Our direct client is seeking to hire TWO "Application Engineer/System Administrator" roles for a 1-year contract at their HQ in North Canton, OH (Akron, OH). Not Looking for a Help Desk type of consultant
Working with internal software teams
Potential for direct hire role!
Monday-Friday (onsite work week)
No after hours support required
Onsite Interview required
Basic skills needed:
Must have application support Exp and/or System Admin (Level 3 or 4)
You will be supporting a homegrown application and working with internal software teams
Digging into logs on the server
Use SQL and stored procedures
Some Scripting exp is helpful (no coding required)
You will work with Implementations and Client Services to resolve customer problems and assist with new customer installs. Create, update, and complete documentation for internal processes and procedures. Provide assistance and guidance to system users, including client field resources. Consult with users to define needs and system requirements. Respond to work queue requests and maintain accurate records of work performed.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Support daily operations of all Services as required
- Install, maintain, and support new and existing Services customers
- Troubleshoot problems within applications, identify software programming defects, and resolve
- Provide system support as needed for internal and external customers
- Follow Change Management processes
- Assist with developing, documenting, maintaining, and testing DR processes
- Responsible for clear and concise documentation for internal processes and procedures
- Respond to and complete work queue requests
- Work required shifts, overtime as necessary, and maintain on-call availability as required
- Responsible for timely completion of all assigned tasks and projects
- Identify and troubleshoot problems within applications and identify software programming defects
Qualifications - External
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Programming or other related field and/or 1-2 years
- Strong application troubleshooting experience
- Advanced operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers
- Must be a self starter requiring little supervision
- Must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have strong customer facing skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.