Our Direct Client has an urgent opening for Security Engineer (GRC) for their long term project in Denver, CO 80209.
We are seeking a Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Specialist to be a key resource in helping to implement, design and optimize the ZenGRC application. This individual must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and success in roles leveraging one or more GRC Technology platforms to support enterprise governance, risk and compliance programs. Responsibilities include:
- Implementing and populating the GRC for Client.
- Additional duties may also include:
- Serving as a GRC consultant and business process specialist to advise on design, including writing controls, building a consolidated framework, developing workflows, customizing templates, etc.
- Providing direction in identifying key requirement areas and proposing solutions to enhance overall processes and reporting
- Facilitating discussions to guide the team through optimizing audit and risk management processes
- Assisting the team with planning and prioritizing deployment activities
- Advising on future integration of APIs
Required Education, Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Security, Risk Management and/or Audit
- Proven success utilizing one or more GRC technology platforms; prior experience with Reciprocity’s ZenGRC a plus
- Understanding of how clients can leverage GRC technologies to benefit their IT risk management, compliance management, and/or enterprise governance programs throughout the organization
- Practical knowledge of one or more compliance standards (i.e. NIST 800-53 rev4, IRS Publication 1075, HIPAA, PII)
- Adapting templates to meet the client's needs, and identifying what portions of pre-existing materials are applicable and what needs to be tailored
- Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and designs in GRC-related implementations
- Exceptional interpersonal, team collaboration and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to facilitate discussions with timely and favorable outcomes
- Available to work on-site at the OIT Denver office location during the agreed upon timeframes for design sessions and project meetings
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.