One of Atrilogy’s Los Angeles based clients is seeking a Sr Network Architect, to join their Network Services group and make their team phenomenal. You must be overflowing with awesome ideas, have an exceptional drive to get things done, and put a high priority on developing robust and scalable network solutions.
The Sr Network Architect will be responsible for defining network strategy, and implementing advanced networking solutions to support business requirements. The Network Architect will be driving solutions and methodologies that support world class standards for Network Services, as well as identifying key targeted areas for improvement.
• Develop Enterprise Network strategy and roadmaps
• Complete assessment of new networking technologies and their applicability to the organization
• Document long-term plans for development of the network environment (WAN/LAN)
• Establish effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations.
• Provide recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture
• Develop and document supportable and efficient technical solutions
• Develop and document technical standards, policies and procedures.
• Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
• Provide Tier IV troubleshooting expertise for critical for network, video, voice, server, storage, and directory services
• Troubleshoot the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing.
• Participate in proactive Problem Management and document Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reports.
• Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience in design, implementation and administration of large scale network environments
• Experience with Software Defined Networks and Virtual data center administration (ISE, NSX)
• Experience with Identity Management/NAC and 802.1x implementations (Cisco ISE, or Aruba ClearPass)
• IP networking; IP routing; cloud networking
• Network security (Cisco Enclaves, Micro-Segmentation, Zero Trust Network architecture)
• Ability to translate business needs into requirements
• Experience with SolarWinds, Riverbed products, video multicasting technology, VMware virtual networking, Infoblox
• Experience working in a DevOps environment is a plus
• Experience implementing, integrating, operating, and maintaining enterprise-class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, HIDS, Firewall Service Modules, and Cisco ASA)
• Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to effectively deploy resources and manage multiple projects of diverse scopes in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade others
• Customer focus, leadership and collaboration
• Strategic thinking, information seeking
• Initiative, innovation, thoroughness and collaboration
• Influencing others, results orientation
• Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
• Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to document solutions with MS Office products: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
• Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
• (CISSP) preferred
• In-depth Excel knowledge and experience with data analytics
• Ability to create and present PowerPoint presentations
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
• All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
• Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.