The Application Developer translates business requirements into commercial grade applications, then deploys and maintains those applications for use by the business.
- Design, build, test, document, and Implement new applications using several programming languages and development tools.
- Consistently commit all code, project assets and work products to the appropriate repositories.
- Support existing applications in use by the business.
- Provide peer code review.
- Build and maintain project backlogs as needed.
- Estimate task completion dates and sprint capacity as part of the sprint planning process.
- Provide regular updates using Agile project management software.
- Participate in weekly stand up meetings.
- Provide Implementation support to IT Production team, as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Greenwood Village, CO Monday-Friday;8:00am·5:00pm MT
Canonsburg, PA Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm ET
This position requires employee to be on-site at the facility and occasionally travel from one facility to another.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4 years experience developing commercial Python 3.x applications
- 4 years experience developing commercial Ruby on Rails applications
- 3 years experience developing with MySQL
- 3 years experience developing with PostgreSQL
- 2 years experience developing commercial Java 8 applications
- 2 years experience developing commercial Java 7 applications
- 2 years experience working within the Agile project methodology
- Proficiency with Debian Linux, Ubuntu 14.x or better
- Maintain cooperative and courteous attitude with coworkers and customers with a proactive, customer service oriented approach
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Experience developing commercial applications with
- Bootstrap Framework
- Automated documentation platforms (jDOC, nDOC, jsDOC, others)
- Experience with Saltstack, Puppet or Chef
- Proficiency with RHEL/CentOS Linux
- Proficiency with Windows Server 2012 or better
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA and BltBucket platforms
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)