A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for an Analyst. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for engaging with business stakeholders, project managers, application analysts, and vendors in the design, build, and maintenance of information management solutions. This person will coordinate data and reporting needs and will use their healthcare industry knowledge and data management expertise to document customers’ requirements and translate them into data extracts and reports. Additionally, this person will coordinate with technical resources to ensure support to the Business Intelligence infrastructure environment and oversee change management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Systems, Healthcare Analytics or equivalent experience in the area of healthcare
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years of technical experience in healthcare systems data structures and the business meaning and use of managed care data
- Experience with managed care products including Medicaid and Medicare as well as associated business functions for: Claims Processing, Membership Maintenance, Provider Maintenance, Financial Administration, Pharmacy Administration, and Care Management is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Good communication and consultancy skills used to understand and capture business requirements with the ability to wok in both a team and individual environments
- Knowledge of SDLC with the ability to lead efforts to create new or modify existing data extracts, reports, and applications within the Microsoft BI toolset using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, etc.
- Strong SQL query and data interrogation skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)