Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Network Architect
to join their team in Carlsbad, CA
for a contract to hire
Responsible for assisting efforts to develop, maintain and leverage the enterprise architecture (EA) across the Institute. This role will provide support for architecture review processes, management of the infrastructure project portfolio, support for major initiatives, and delivery of key emerging technologies in alignment with business strategies. This role will work closely with IT Business Relationship Managers (BRM) to align future business drivers with technology and data enterprise architectural roadmap.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, degree, or equivalent industry experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 7+ years’ experience in network/systems architecture design and/or support in a medium to large environment
- 3 - 5 years designing highly scalable, secure and high performing network systems.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Play a key role in the process of integrating outcomes of the strategic planning process to identify enterprise business drivers; translate these to common business, information, and technology architecture requirements.
- Provide ongoing analysis of industry, technology and market trends to determine potential impacts on the Institute.
- Analyze current business and IS environment to detect critical deficiencies.
- Assist in the annual architecture plan development, as part of strategic planning process.
- Provide leadership for cross-organizational teams in the analysis and development of implementation plans based on prioritized requirements.
- Assist in implementation, ongoing refinement activities and the documentation of all EA design and analysis work.
- Contribute to the architecture design, development and end to end deployment of high performance networks, server, firewall and storage environments.
- Duties will cover a large array of tasks from designing next generation services to leading a technical team in building/automating services for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Next Generation firewalls.
- Experience supporting enterprise Wi-Fi across multiple locations.
- Experience in load balancing with local and global traffic management solutions.
- Experience in networking technologies, not limited to TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, HSRP, PPP, NAT, SNMP and VoIP.
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting Cisco network devices.
- Experience with internal and external DNS
- Experience with IP Address Management (IPAM) systems such as InfoBlox, Solarwinds, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, SCOM, Keynote, AppDynamics, Nagios
- Experience in network security including: Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, and IPSec, vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection
- Experience in network protocol analyzers/sniffers.
- Knowledge of all types of circuits – P2P, Dark and Lit Fiber, MPLS, WAN, MAN, PRIs
- Knowledge of heterogeneous networking components along with knowledge of routing/ switching involving 1000s of VLANs.
- Strong computer skills utilizing software such as Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and e-mail.
- Ability to maintain and foster sensitivity and respect for a culturally diverse work environment.
- Ability to display supportive behavior and communicate positively regarding department goals and objectives.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of personalities to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and resolve conflict when necessary.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is able to work with H-1B Visa candidates at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.