Our direct client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst/Data Solutions for a full time in North Orange County California area.
- Client is in the Southwest Anaheim, CA area
- Onsite role Monday – Friday
- In-Person Interviews are required
- Salary plus great benefits
This candidate will be responsible for measuring, evaluating, and raising data quality levels throughout the enterprise.
Business Systems Analyst that must understand Data Governance –
- They must have the typical BSA skills in gathering requirements and understand how data solutions works and Data Governance security and procedures must ensure policies are in place, etc.
- Must be able to assess the risks of various solutions and rules – so when they are working with the business side to develop the requirements they must know this.
- Data experience: Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data cleansing, Data Segmentation, MDM master data management, Data work flow
- Analytical tools, design process
In this role, the candidate will work with stakeholders in the business and IT to build data governance processes and procedures, raise awareness of data quality issues, identify where system and process enhancements are required, and proactively improve data quality at all levels of the enterprise. Additionally, will identify opportunities to enhance and expand master data management initiatives by collaborating closely with business and IT stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 7+ years’ data analysis or business systems analysis experience required specifically in the following areas:
- Establishing Data governance policies and procedures
- Establishing master data management policies and procedures
- Establishing data quality processes, metrics, and reporting
- Proven passion for the data quality and data governance disciplines
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing at all levels including peers, management, and business stakeholders
- Provide guidance and influence decisions relating to data quality, data governance, and master data management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understands advanced internet and client/server architectures
- Possesses advanced knowledge of SQL and databases
Nice to have
- Any ERP system implementation experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Experience with the following technologies preferred:
- Informatica Powercenter
- Informatica Data Quality
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- Experience with Atlas 6.0 Reporting tool for AX
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.