A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group in Greenwood Village, CO has an immediate opportunity for a Release Manager. This is a contract opportunity within the Telecommunications industry.
Supporting the Network Operations Provisioning Application Team, this person will be responsible for ensuring successful release deployments and managing small IT Projects. Additionally, the person in this role will specifically be responsible for using the documented Release Manager process to take NextGen Releases through the full lifecycle of inception, approvals, and implementation.
- Communicating and reporting of Change
- Configuration and Release policies and procedures
-ordinating with Project Managers, IT Management, Stakeholders, Development and Deployment teams for prioritization, scheduling and sign-off on changes to the Provisioning components in the Production environment
- Conduct release readiness reviews and Go/No-Go calls
- Representing APO Provisioning Operations on company-wide change management control meetings
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Maintain the release schedule
- Participate in Change Control Meetings
- Mange Small projects for the APO Provisioning team
- 10 years in information systems environment
- 5 years in Change, Configuration, Release and/or Quality Assurance methodologies and tools
- A broad degree of knowledge in IT application architecture
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Familiarity with Remedy is desired but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical certification, training and/or work experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)