Our direct client is looking for a hands on service oriented manager to lead their Application Support team in Kenilworth, NJ. This person will report directly to the Director of Business Systems and will be responsible for the creation of their Corporate User Support team. This team will be responsible for providing Application Support to the entire corporate user base of up to 1500 employees nationwide. This person should have a successful track record of providing White Glove support as an individual contributor and as a leader. This candidate should know how to put processes in place to ensure that the team becomes a valuable asset to the organization.
This person will start as an individual contributor and will work to build a team to support the corporate initiatives. The candidate MUST be comfortable providing support in addition to leading the team. The support team will be responsible for supporting corporate applications that include but are not limited to MS Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations and CRM) as well as their enterprise wide document management system. This individual will also be the liaison to the technical development staff regarding configuration needs, troubleshooting, and enhancement requests on behalf of the business users. This individual will have a dynamic personality and a passion for technology.
- Ensure the business users are prepared for the go-live on the new ERP system including planning, training, and coordination in conjunction with the technical department.
- Supporting MS Dynamics on an enterprise level and will be working with the users on a day to day basis
- Liase with the technical teams/BA's and PMs regarding configuration needs, troubleshooting and enhancement requests on behalf of the users.
- Troubleshoot end user issues with ERP system and escalate issues to technical development staff if needed.
- Act as the liaison between the business users and the technical development staff to ensure the needs of the business are met and the ERP system is fully operational.
- Act as the ‘super-user’ of the ERP system. This individual will know the system, how it is configured, why it is configured the way it is, and how it should be performing. If the system is not performing this individual will be troubleshooting issues, educating end users on best practices, and escalating issues as needed.
- Identifying documentation/training requirements and gaps as well as providing support for special initiatives that require application/systems deployment/support as well as executive support as needed.
- Hire and train team to support Corporate application support intiatives
- Act in a management role providing training, feedback, and support to team members
- Additionally, the role may require the support of additional corporate applications and systems that may include SharePoint, MS Office, Adobe and others.
- Extensive application support experience in an enterprise capacity. This is a Tier III support role combined with Application Analyst responsibilities. Must have experience ‘owning’ enterprise applications ranging from training to troubleshooting, to coordinating with technical staff.
- Experience supporting ERP applications and/or financial and CRM applications highly preferred, especially Dynamics. Will consider other ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, etc. or any CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- This person must have an aptitude to lead as they will be eventually leading the support team at the corporate level.
- Experience supporting MS Dynamics environments is highly desired as is Life Cycle Services (LCS) from MS and the use of Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS).
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.