Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a Help Desk Technician for a 6 Month contract opportunity in San Francisco, CA
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of two to three years of related experience and/or training.
- A+ PC Technician; Network + and Dell Hardware certification is a plus
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or allocations.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret situations.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Exceptional Customer Skills required
- Oversees the daily operations including software, hardware, tape backups, phone administration, and the local area network.
- Provides level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues.
- Oversees the daily operations of the local area network.
- Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals.
- Troubleshoots Desktop Virus and malware issues
- Maintains a daily backup of all network files.
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems.
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals.
- Performs software and hardware inventory.
- Basic Administration of Phone and Voicemail systems for site.
- Performs other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
LOCAL candidates only unless you are willing to relocate on your own expenses. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.