IBM IAM Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA (90071)
Duration: Direct Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Must pass a background/drug screen
As a team member of this group, the IAM (Identity and Access Management) Engineer will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies and workflows. The person will interface with lines of business, development and support teams, and Information Security to create and manage efficient, effective access control practices. This position will assist in developing IAM roadmaps and work closely with application owners to ensure IAM workflows are deployed into vendor-owned technology solutions.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of user identity and access control technologies, and the associated processes and workflows to provision and de-provision access.
- Lead Digital Development IAM technical support activities by troubleshooting critical issues, addressing application service interruptions and vendor outages while identifying process improvements.
- Define and establish monitoring and other processes and tooling for monitoring and performing routine system health checks to ensure optimization and stability of application and code.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to team members related to IAM implementations, job scheduling, and troubleshooting. Create, enhance, and maintain manual and automated support processes and technical documentation.
- Execute and/or escalate problem management procedures as necessary. Perform operational fixes related to code or other systems.
- Perform code reviews to ensure best practices and processes are followed. Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises pertaining to processes.
- Ability to be on call and provide off-hours support. Work with management to define and create methods for collecting and reporting on metrics related to SLAs. Engage with system owners and operations groups to define and ensure appropriate monitoring of system.
- Identify Access and Identity process improvement opportunities and creating new processes to address business needs. Work within BATS and other support functions to define processes, workflow, and integration points.
- Translate business-like IAM processes into technical requirements and oversee implementation of vendor technology rollouts.
- Consult with line of business and be resident expert in new projects related to IAM to ensure proper integration into IAM program. Other duties as assigned.
- Solid understanding of IBM Identity and Access Management product Intermediate knowledge and experience supporting and customizing IBM Identity and Access Management Assurance and/or Provisioning components
- Intermediate experience programming in Java *Minimum 8 years in application support, information security, or business analysis role
- *Minimum 4 years IT experience within the financial industry or other highly regulated entity
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on experience designing, implementing, and maintaining IAM processes in IBM Security Access Manger v7+ environment (ISAM, WebSEAL, LDAP, etc.)
- Strong Knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory and IAM technologies
- Experience overseeing vendors, working with vendors to implement processes, and monitoring vendor processes
- Experience in Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) controls and role engineering
- Experience creating policies, standard, and SOPs, and developing reports for IAM processes
- Experience with Ping Federate environments a plus Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders to include requirements into technical solutions and processes
- Minimum 3 years recent hands-on experience supporting Windows and Linux servers deployed on-premise or in cloud (AWS/Azure) environments
- Strong Windows and Linux server admin and troubleshooting skills Experience with monitoring and alerting (APM) tools
- Understanding of Agile SDLC and ticket-driven work processes
- Recent Certification: ITIL, COBIT or ISO preferred Experience creating, provisioning, and access workflow process based on business requirements
- Experience translating business requirements into processes and into technical solutions
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders to include requirements into technical solutions and processes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, adaptability, and time-management skills preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire