Atrilogy’s Direct client is looking for Sr. .Net Developer (3 Months Contract to Direct Hire) opportunity in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for one, must be interested in converting to FTE after 3 months. The ideal candidate should have good experience in both Web and Windows based application development.
Title: Sr. .Net Developer
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity
• Development of existing enterprise level component structured distributed applications
• Use of Microsoft Windows Class structure with the ability to use those class objects in a development environment
• Development, deployment and maintenance of API's
• .NET programming in both Web and windows based applications
• Report Development using SSRS
• Ability to use formal systems analysis methodologies to analyze business problems and develop appropriate functional and technical solution specifications
• Developing in a relational database environment
• Development, deployment and maintenance of APIs
• Good knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Financial Practices) compliance enterprise financial software systems with multiple integration points
• Knowledge in generating, parsing and consuming of XML messages.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Windows – 5 years
• Powershell – 3 years
• C# - 7 years
• VB.NET, ASP.NET - 7 years
• XML – 5 years
• MS SQL Server – 7 years
• Iterative – 7 years
• Agile/waterfall – 7 years
• .Net Framework – 7 years
• TFS/MTM/Coded U – 3 Years
• Visual Studio – 5 years
• TFS – 5 years
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.