Atrilogy's Client is looking for a talented web developer who will be responsible for the creation and optimization of Client’s consumer facing websites. You will work closely with other team members including Online Marketing Directors and Managers, Marketing Analysts, Front-End Engineers and Designers to create, implement and develop compelling and usable web sites and front-end application interfaces.
• Interpreting requirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces into well-documented front end code.
• Develop code that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible and troubleshoot associated issues
• Maintain code standards across all websites and platforms, and adhere to usability and accessibility principles
Knowledge, Experience, & Qualifications:
• BS in (computer science or a related field) and equivalent experience
• 3+ years of proven experience in web development
• Strong HTML/CSS/JS (ES6) is a must
• Experience with build systems (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
• Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS
• Experience working with Github (terminal)
• Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
• Experience working in deadline situations as part of a web development team
• Enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and willingly shares knowledge and skills with coworkers (technical and business) via both oral and written communications.
• Exercises good judgment. Evaluates assignments/requests, properly prioritizes tasks and/or projects, and solves problems under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
• Takes initiative; stays focused; always accountable. Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way.
Additional Preferred Experience:
• Webpack bundler
• Jenkins automation
• CSS/JS animation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.