Atrilogy’s Direct Client is look for QA Analyst for a 6 Months Contract position in Phoenix, AZ. Please check the requirement details below and share your interest.
TITLE: QA Analyst
DURATION: 6 Mnths plus
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
Requirement Details -
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of QA Experience – Manual and automated testing
• Experience with Eclipse, Selenium, SoapUI
• Experience with Continuous Integration environments and frameworks, preferably Jenkins
• Experience in JIRA
• Excellent SQL skills, must be able to write complex queries
• Basic programming skills in JAVA
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Experience working in an Agile DEVELOPMENT environment.
• Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
• Ability to analyze manual testing process and assess suitability for automation.
• Proven track record of delivering quality products.
• Ability to work within a team, and if needed, independently at a very fast paced environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.