Our client is looking for a creative and skilled graphic designer who can continuously raise the effectiveness and quality of design across digital platforms including web, interactive, and mobile. They are responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions to project completion. They also coordinate and oversee the work of other designers as part of major design efforts. Areas of work include design strategy, branding, research, icons, graphics, web sites, email, banner advertising, mobile sites & apps, interaction, and motion design.
As a member of the Digital Creative team, you will be part of a high-impact group that directly contributes to company success in terms of revenue, brand expression, and creative insights. The Digital Creative Team is part of a fun and dynamic Digital Marketing group that supports several digital channels. This position has high visibility and is part of a fast-paced, high-intensity working environment.
- Contribute to creative research & concept development
- Create & deploy production-ready assets across all web/digital/interactive mediums
- Update & deploy HTML/CSS changes across all web/digital/interactive mediums
- Perform photo retouching, enhancement, and create realistic photo composites
- Collaborate with producers/developers to design and complete interactive pages or objects
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Team to develop compelling visual themes for upcoming promotional offers
- Create & deploy production-ready assets from UI/UX/Testing Team mockups & concepts
- Storyboard and execute dynamic interactive marketing pieces using animated GIFs and/or jQuery
- Support creative optimization tests
- Sourcing images from stock sites and contributing to photo shoots
- Contribute to asset library
- Actively participate in Stakeholder/Internal Client Meetings
- Other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.