A direct client of Atrilogy is currently seeking to recruit Business Analysts for an upcoming Project in Costa Mesa, CA.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting detailed analysis and product/process design.
- Eliciting, business requirements to create outline specifications.
- Preparing feasibility proposals and estimates for internal and / or external design.
- Be responsible for supporting the delivery of the project through Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management - Identify relevant stakeholders (clients, third party suppliers, internal team etc.) and their area and level of influence in each project.
- Manage the stakeholders and communicate appropriately to avoid escalations resulting from BA deliverables or processes.
- Requirements elicitation - Enable the definition of business requirements, prepare feasibility studies and ensure that products meet the needs of the business.
- Requirements management - Negotiate prioritization requirements with Senior Business Analysts, Product Managers, Account Managers and Business Consultants
- Communication - Communicate program of work (progress reports & future plans) to Delivery Managers, Senior Business Analysts and recommend effective corrective action.
- Customer Service - Pro-actively manage customer expectations through the Senior Business Analyst.
- Continuous process improvement - Identify measures to improve delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in developing business cases for proposed projects e.g. cost estimates, timescales etc.
- Manage detailed business and systems analysis and documentation of requirements, functional and non-functional and obtain agreement and authorization.
- Hand over specifications to the technical teams so that they can develop technical specifications that meet the business requirements.
- Support the Project Manager and wider delivery team to ensure that everything within the BA’s authority is done to meet overall project delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Create and maintain relevant artefacts as required by the project e.g. User Guides, Implementation Guides, Training Guides etc to departmental standards in line with the project plan.
- Ensure that all product and project documentation is complete and fully handed over to Operations and support service acceptance activities.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A true team player with a passion for business analytics and the desire to continue to learn.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.