Atrilogy Solutions Groups direct client is looking to hire
a Systems Administrator IV
to join their team in downtown Los Angeles
The Systems Administrator will play key role in enhancing or upgrading existing applications as well as implementing and supporting new technology. This individual is responsible for the day to day administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of our vendor purchased and in-house developed software systems including desktop, client-server and web-based applications.
The Systems Administrator keeps abreast of new technologies and works with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment. You will also lead projects from planning through implementation and manage vendor relationships.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors' degree
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in system design, administration, application software and operations.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Minimum of 3 years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Experience writing scripts in any language (ex: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Familiarity with major Database Platforms (MS SQL Server and Oracle), including ability to write transact SQL queries to retrieve data.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server operating systems and environments.
- Good knowledge of IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Exposure to banking or other financial services software systems preferred.
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting preferred.
- Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Enterprise Manager) preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint administration desired.
- Previous experience writing simple automation scripts using any language (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Work independently on efforts for which no existing expertise or guidance may be available.
- Generate and maintain subject matter expertise on multiple systems.
- Analyze business needs and devises solutions using a broad set of deep systems and application knowledge.
- Advise both hardware and software teams, as well as vendor contacts, with regard to appropriate system requirements for high performance and ease of supportability of applications.
- Use Project Management methodologies to lead efforts to implement and maintain systems to these standards and will be responsible for guiding the activities of other colleagues from other teams within the department, within vendor organizations, and among the business user base.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.