Atrilogy Solutions Group direct client in Downtown Los Angeles, CA is searching for a Business Intelligence/Production Support Manager to join their team on a direct hire, full-time basis.
The BI Production Support Manager will be responsible for refining the vision, strategy and implementation of methodologies to address shifting business demands. We need a candidate with solid ETL experience. The BI Production support manager needs to understand the ETL fundamentals (development, exception handling, loading strategies, performance, etc) in order to effectively manage a team who will support the ETL batch loads.
Onsite Role Monday – Friday
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Salary Range: $140k-$160k plus Bonus
- MUST WORK 5/6am PST-2/3pm PST as this role is for production support
- Operational BI Manager who will manage production support, data loads, what is happenings across different teams, disaster recovery
- Work with other teams to ensure upgrades go smoothly
- This will manage: 6 direct reports, 3 contractors and 3 FTE
- Must have people management experience
- Min of 5 years of managing a team
- Min 10 years of overall IT experience
- Min of 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse
- Min 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse concepts and principles
- Min 5 years' experience in supporting BI Production support processes specifically ETL data loads
- Experience in ETL tools, Oracle databases, PL/SQL, Environment Performance Monitoring
- Ability to run queries to troubleshoot, create reports / presentations and provide system analysis skills
- Proven analytical skills and ability to manage various projects concurrently:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related area
- Manage, define and support production operational processes based on ETL data loads tools, performance monitoring, security access, troubleshooting, operational issues/processes and implementations.
- Manage team members who provide off hours support for the enterprise data warehouse; ability to provide technical direction, guidance and escalation related to incidents/problem management.
- Ensure release packages are implemented with complete information and support the maintenance as part of the System Development Life Cycle while enforcing processes are being followed.
- Coordinate all production implementation efforts in Staging, Operational Data Store and Data Warehouse between team members, IT support teams and business partners.
- Responsible for all change control, system compliance and system audit reviews.
- Ensure data integrity and interface processes follow Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing best practices Support ad-hoc requests as requested by management and business partners Manage application upgrades by applying hot fixes and version releases on regular basis
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.