This individual is responsible for the strategy and execution of all facets of testing and quality assurance across multiple areas of the Business Intelligence (BI) and data integration practices. (S)he will be responsible to ensure modern data and reporting quality assurance best practices are implemented, executed, communicated and documented resulting in highest quality data and reporting being introduced in our environment. To that extent, the manager will provide regular direction, mentoring, and coaching to BI QA team members, ensuring the success of the team's manual and automation efforts. This individual will also need to establish ongoing relationships and interactions with the business unit stakeholders and testers along with the various IT groups including project management, business intelligence, data management, information security and infrastructure as well as cross-functional agile teams.
Minimum of 7 years' Quality Assurance experience in managing business intelligence testing activities for large scale projects, in an onshore/offshore delivery model. Minimum of 5 years in an IT leadership role managing teams of varying sizes. Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company's BI QA processes and strategies.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain quality of delivery.
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Proactive, strong minded, quick thinker and assertive. Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Leading, mentoring, and guiding best practices for the BI QA team.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Experience with Informatica and HP ALM toolset, as well as common QA testing tools, including automated regression, integration, and scalability testing for data strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.