Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is looking for Senior Java Developers in Costa Mesa, CA for a 6+ month contract.
Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 6+ months
*Must pass a background/drug screen
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
- 7+ years of Java software engineering experience
- Expert knowledge of test-driven development, including code coverage and profiling, mocking (JMock or Mockito), design pattern readability, extensibility and testability of code documentation, web application security, performance testing and tuning
- Experience developing Restful APIs
- Experience developing solutions using Spring, NoSQL, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Prior experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or X
- Prior experience mentoring other java developers
- Experience writing cloud deployed applications using Amazon Web Services
- Experience working on messaging/queuing systems, streams and microservices
- Experience using Spring Boot or DropWizard
- Experience with Groovy and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with Linux and other open source technologies
- Having your own GitHub repository is a plus
- Must have a propensity to create tools to automate repetitive task
- Must have a deep-seated desire to learn new skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.