Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for an experienced Senior-level Magento/PHP Developer for a direct hire, full-time opportunity in Allen, TX.
The Lead Developer will be responsible to design, develop, implement, test and support our highly scalable Magento Platform. So, if you are a Senior Magento Developer who's looking for their next great leadership opportunity and your background sounds like a fit, please apply today!
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years of professional experience in PHP development required
- Magento Developer Certification preferred
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, GIT, XML, JSON, and LAMP stack required
- Experience with Zend Framework, jQuery, prototype, responsive design and SOAP
- Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills – applicant must be able to determine the causes of complex problems and recommend practical and effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Design, implement, maintain and support Magento development efforts
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Develop technical documentation
- Gather and present technical strategy to primary stakeholders
- Work independently and as part of a team in implementing cutting edge ecommerce sites
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability and availability
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Meet stipulated deadlines
- Experience developing unit tests, integration tests, and using mocking frameworks
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.