Our direct client a large web services brand is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team in Dulles VA 20041 for a 6 plus months contract.
- 5+ years as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with Linux System Administration (CentOS or Red Hat)
- Experience with Application Administration (Apache httpd, Apache tomcat based)
- Experience with Developing app management tools and monitors. Experience with scripting (shell/python..etc)
- Experience deploying, configuring, and monitoring of physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments
- Experience administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments, security groups, VPCs, ingress/egress rules, etc.
- Experience in creating sustainable cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with security patching.
- Experience with maintaining infrastructure as code with tools like cloud formation, terraform..etc.
- Experience with System Health Monitoring (cloud watch, Nagios, NewRelic, etc.)
- Experience with container technology like docker.
- Crafting DevOps solutions that leverage AWS and internal products/service capabilities to meet critical requirements.
- Creating multi region high availability systems.
- Treating infrastructure as code and making it scalable.
- Creating easy and simple to maintain infrastructure.
- Working with IT Security team to make sure all standards and guidelines are being followed
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Periodically applying security patches for PCI Systems.
- Automating CI/CD pipeline with high availability.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.