Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an iOS Developer for a long-term 12 Month+ contract role in Sunnyvale, CA. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of programming experience in Objective-C/Swift along with a solid understanding of Cocoa Touch and other frameworks.
We are currently looking for a highly qualified iOS developer to help us build the next generation of mobile mail experience. We need a dedicated and technically strong engineer with industry knowledge to make our apps even better and to drive the evolution and expansion of our current applications portfolio into new technology areas and market segments.
The road ahead is exciting, and our team is moving fast. Your work will be seen and touched by millions of people, worldwide. If you believe you have what it takes to help shape our future then look no further, apply now, and get ready for the ride of your life!
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep technical knowledge of native iOS mobile application development with a solid understanding of Cocoa Touch and other frameworks and design patterns
- Strong foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems
- 3+ years programming experience in Objective-C / Swift
You will be –
Bonus points if you have –
- Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new features in current and future products
- Performing code reviews for your peers where you will be learning from and contributing to a collaborative working model
- Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals
- Tackle hard engineering and user experience problems and solve them in an elegant and seamless manner
- Take ownership of features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users
- Work with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Published an app to the App Store
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire