Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Web Developer in Merrimack, NH for 6+ month contract. Our client's team is actively seeking an experienced an experience Software Engineer to assist in the development of our web experience, process tools and our future mobile presence. The position is responsible for working with development, operations and our business partners to define requirements and then executing on those requirements. This is a highly visible, program that will position us for the growth and scale we need as our business aggressively takes on new clients and wellness product offerings.
Position Overview: You will be a part of the Engineering team that is responsible for developing and supporting applications that support a new integrated offering for clients across benefits administration, payroll and other Workplace Solutions products.
· Designing, building and helping to support mission critical applications that meet business needs
· Defining product solutions by working directly with business & product teams
· Delivering high quality systems on time
· Actively promoting reuse, best practices and standards across the organization
· Keeping abreast of latest practices and brings them back to teams when appropriate
· Spearheading solving of critical problems and resolving technical roadblocks across technologies
· Your knowledge and experience expressed through insights and great ideas
Education and Experience:
· BS or higher education in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
· 4+ years of software development experience
· You have strong technical design and analysis skills
· You have the ability to quickly acquire new skills
· You have excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels
· You have the desire to take the initiative, with a view to continually making our product, processes and team better
· You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization
· You follow best practices for code development
Skills and Knowledge:
· Exposure to mobile application development across any mobile OS platform
· Proficiency in multiple enterprise technologies, architectural styles, and techniques.
· Solid knowledge with Java and the Open Source stack
· Proven experience integrating with APIs with a strong understanding of RESTful web services.
· Experience with Testing Frameworks with proven experience in Test Driven Development (Mocha/Chai/Jasmine, Protractor)
· Hands-on experience in developing applications utilizing MVC Architecture and configuring web containers with a focus on Test Driven Development.
· Code Quality/Coverage Tools (Sonar, JaCoCo or equivalent) preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.