Atrilogy's direct client is in need of an Oracle Developer in Phoenix, AZ, for a 6+ months contract. Looking for someone who is a technology leader, have excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work independently without being micro-managed.
The following should all be true for a potential candidate:
• Considers themselves an expert with SQL,
• Have extensive experience with the peculiarities of Oracle database SQL Syntax (PL/Syntax).
• Have experience working with and writing Oracle triggers, packages and procedures.
• Has at least 3 years of Web Application development experience.
• Has at least 3 years of experience using the Spring Framework.
• Has Apache Tomcat application server configuration and setup experience.
• Possesses comprehensive knowledge on Software Design Patterns and how to apply them.
• Has knowledge of version control and configuration management practices for large projects.
• Has personally been responsible for branching and merging project code.
• Has written unit tests using an automated test framework and can explain unit testing best practices.
• Has participated in code-reviews from both sides.
• Has worked on a team of more than 5 developers.
The following are highly desired in the potential candidate:
• Has Java experience.
• Has worked on a Scrum team.
• Has experience with iBatis (or myBatis) and Hibernate.
• Understands multi-threading in Java applications, synchronization techniques and concurrency pitfalls.
• Has experience with a scripting language: Groovy, Ruby, or Python.
• Understands JSTL and JSP Tags.
• Has JasperSoft reporting experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.