Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking for Jr. .Net Developer in Phoenix, AZ. This group likes to see candidates who have a pretty good understanding/background in Python, C#, Java would be huge plus. This is urgent opportunity and manager will review and start the interview immediately.
TITLE: Application Programmer - .Net Application Programmer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
• What experience is required out of the list below? Must have programming experience. I would hope they would have experience from one of the programming languages previously mentioned.
• What level of experience are they looking at ? Depends. 1-3 years would be sufficient.
Will they consider intern or fresh graduate with strong programming exp? We would consider any person who is competent ( having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully) and having a passion for what they do.
• Proficiency in application programming languages such as C#, JAVA, PHP, and Python
• Familiarity with cross-platform, open source framework for building web applications
o Preferred: ASP.NET Core framework and MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture pattern
• Proficiency in MS SQL and T-SQL
• Ability to develop, test, and deploy complex software solutions
• Thorough knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of system specification standards, applications programming, database technology, and the principles of software development life cycle
• Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff/managers
• Highly-focused individual who is comfortable working independently
• Effectively manages time, ability to meet deadlines
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C or Subvendoring on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.