Our current and direct client based out of Phoenix is hiring a Sr Hybris Developer. This is a role that can be 100% remote. It is a direct hire role that also provides excellent benefits.
Job Summary: The Sr Hybris Developer position is an opportunity to join our Client that will work on designing, developing and supporting a PCM implementation and respective extensions on the Hybris platform to connect with our global SAP ERP system. If you meet the qualifications below and desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, then we want to talk to you. This is a fully remote role.
- Understand and effectively communicate Java features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions
- Help manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow teammates
- Lead and mentor other engineers working on PCM extensions
- Serve as a subject matter expert on his/her team
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Hybris PCM
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL, hibernate and SQL
- Experience in Hybris PCM implementation and upgrade projects
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a team, while also possessing a strong independent work ethic
- Desire to continuously improve her/his craft of software development while adhering to best practices and standards
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.