Atrilogy's direct Client is seeking a Full Stack Engineer in Durham, NC for a 6+ months contract.
Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building the best-in-class digital experience that helps them in financial planning, investing, and retirement solutions? We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help us on our mission to deliver the best omni channel (web, mobile, iOT) experience to our customers.
The Purpose of Your Role
- As a web developer, you will help us build the web user experience and the underlying platforms needed to support our digital presence.
- You’ll work on building end to end features as part of our autonomous, cross functional teams.
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to own entire features from concept to deployment working on cross -functional teams.
- You'll have the opportunity to contribute ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn.
- We're looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
The Skills You Bring
- You have a passion for technology and can navigate your way across complex and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on top of latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Are a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us solve real-life problems and meet real customer needs. You’ll be helping us build things, taking an idea, and creating rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
- Are comfortable to be a self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask “Why” and “What if”?
- Are experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
- Care about cycle time and use CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk using practices like A/B tests, blue-green deployments, and feature toggles
- Stay on top of Algorithms, Data Structures and Design Patterns and love the challenge of building highly scalable systems that can support thousands of transactions/sec.
- Have a mindset of test first development and are experienced in modern test frameworks. We believe in testing and that quality is everyone’s job.
- Are data-driven and can measure, collect and use data to make decisions. We understand the value of intuition and the need to balance decisions accordingly.
- Have strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in meaningful discussions
- 5+ years in designing, developing n-tier enterprise Web Applications.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Working experience in Java, Spring, Web Services.
- Understand Async code (Promises, Callbacks, Event Loops)
- JS Tooling (ESLint, Webpack , Grunt and/or Gulp)
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular, React)
- Expert at one IDE of choice (VS Code, WebStorm)
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Advanced Git skills
- API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture.
- DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire