Atrilogy is seeking a Web-SharePoint Developer for a 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Design SharePoint interfaces, customize and extend out of the box SharePoint features.
- Assist technical and non-technical users on troubleshooting, SharePoint and related technologies.
- Taking ownership of the requirements gathering through to development, testing & delivery.
- Arrange meetings with other business units, gather requirements from technical and non-technical users, on behalf of the Digital Workplace Team.
- Design and develop websites following existing brand guidelines.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Minimum 3-4 years hands on experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2013/Online, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts.
- A complete understanding of full stack development.
- Hands on experience with bootstrap or similar responsive framework.
- Experience on .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, XML,XSLT, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems.
- Experience creating HTML prototypes from PDF wireframes
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.