Engage in a development team engineering application supporting business objectives. The suite of applications and services will support the functionality globally and enable growing channels / clients.
- Experience working with Spring Core, Java, and creating REST services & documentation.
- Front end development experience using Ember.js, Angular.js or another framework highly desirable
- DevOps experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated technical ability to create enhancements to primary and supporting websites, web applications and infrastructure.
- Proven experience in software development, maintenance and delivery with application server experience.
- Demonstrated ability to document development including database design, application design and ongoing documentation of changes and modifications for complex applications.
- Demonstrated experience with N-tiered applications, multi-tier architecture, and production internet architectures.
- Produced complex design and technical specifications as required for technical documentation
- Design clear and concise REST service interfaces and create corresponding documentation.
- Build and manage reliable software in a service-oriented environment, have such software operate at high-performance, demonstrated scalability and high reliability.
- Ensure that the quality of the software solutions offered is high, including ensuring proposed software solutions that cost-effectively meet internal customer's objectives.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to business analysts and software developers.
- Ensure appropriate disaster recovery procedures are followed and adequately tested on a regular basis.
- Ensure that secure coding practices are thoroughly enforced.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong technical background, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver simple and elegant software solutions, customer-centric products, utilizing agile development processes and establish skills in designing and developing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to engage in a team of software development engineers and work with senior management, engineering principals, and the product team.
- A track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire