A direct client of Atrilogy is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst who specializes in Risk and Compliance in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate is someone who has extensive experience with audit processes such as PCI Compliance. This role is a contract-hire opportunity.
- Document and execute the internal risk analysis process and 3rd party risk process for business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and recommend appropriate mitigation to ensure protection of corporate information assets.
- Operate the internal and external security regulatory compliance framework and audit processes (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, etc) and provide metrics to management on a regular basis.
- Support the PCI DSS compliance program by reviewing evidence of compliance, driving necessary system and process improvements and ensure the completion of the annual compliance reports.
- Assist in building and maintaining the compliance frameworks in the GRC tool and provide regular reports to management.
- Develop and maintain of a comprehensive education and awareness program
- Partner with internal and external designers, engineers and management to ensure to develop and analyze threat models and develop security requirements for applications, data, infrastructure, and cloud services
- Review contracts to ensure appropriate data safeguards are included.
- Collaborate with peers across the organization to share solutions and best practices
- Work with Information Security management to develop and maintain security policies, practices and standards.
- Maintain technical currency and continuously leverage opportunities to strengthen skills and broaden expertise.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Information Technology, CS/Engineering, Economics, or Business
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience
- Experience with PCI compliance and related process and operations
- Experience in developing and maintaining information security policy, standards and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to create and present technical and risk recommendations to business leaders as well as influence and persuade others
- Conceptual understanding with deep and broad knowledge over multiple security subject areas and applied experience
- Experience with security industry standards (ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Diverse technical background in Security and Risk Management combined with significant organizational and security industry awareness and knowledge
- Experience managing multiple projects of diverse scope and effectively collaborating in a cross-functional team environment
- Project management experience (planning, organizing, coordinating consulting resources)
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) highly complex and technical concepts and information risk to a non-technical business audience to aid them in making informed risk decisions.
- Must have experience managing compliance efforts and experience with business risk management with the ability to communicate the balance between strong security and enabling business.
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Knowledge of all PCI DSS requirements and experience supporting Level 1 or Level 2 PCI DSS compliance effort.
- IT security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, CEH or similar)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.