Atrilogy's direct Client is seeking a Full Stack Engineer in Durham, NC for a 6+ months contract. We provide end-to-end architectural strategies and spearhead innovative solutions for our customers. This includes a very large realm of activities, including but not limited to: influencing product strategy, developing scale-able solutions, partnering with squads in launching clear and valuable solutions to our customers.
Requirements and Skills:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role. No Subvendoring on this role.
- Strong experience (about 8 professional years) of experience developing Java/J2EE applications from scratch.
- Candidates need to have substantial experience working with Spring specifically Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Candidates must have strong development experience using Angular and must have at least 2 years of experience with any of the following versions. Angular 2/4/5/6.
- 5+ years experience engineering enterprise-scale, web enabled applications, including:
- Development experience including web applications, databases and data modeling, APIs, microservices, and testing.
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments and applications (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems.
- Good knowledge of engineering and continuous integration and delivery CI/CD practices.
- Strong commitment to delivering quality code through unit, integration, and automation testing
- Understanding of well architected framework implementation in Enterprises: Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance efficiency and Cost optimization.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM)
- Passionate about learning and implementing new technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing cloud-native applications on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with business process design, business analysis, and solution implementation.
- Deliver high-performing, scalable, and responsive web user interfaces
- Design and develop RESTful APIs and supporting services
- Work with the team to architect, design, and build prototypes
- Ability to execute the full software life-cycle development process - from architecture and development to debugging and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly matrixed environment to achieve group goals
- Experience in API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture.
- Desire and aptitude for learning new technologies
- Previous experience using business requirements to develop technical designs and define architectural strategies and solutions
- Willingness to partner effectively with your technology business partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.