Our direct client is looking for a Senior SAP Functional Tester for a direct hire role at their HQ in New Bremen, OH.
(this is located approx. 1 hour North of Dayton, Ohio).
- Onsite role Monday – Friday
- Client is willing to help with relocation coast
- Candidate must relocate to where the client is. There is NO Remote.
- In-Person Interview is required. Client will pay for the flight for onsite interview.
- Client requires an onsite interview and will conduct a Skype interview prior to onsite interviews!
Must RELO to the client site, no work from home offered. Work Week: Monday-Friday
This is a new SAP implementation, Global, multi-phase project. Client is a global leading innovator in their industry of material handling equipment and technology
Must have recent experience with one or more and be able to explain processes: SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
This is a Manual SAP tester role, not automation.
** Client will offer Sponsorship only for Sr Level Talent **
** Please note: This is a TESTER position and you will not be able to jump into a functional SAP role within the immediate future*
Why do I want to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and grow in your career
- Client believes in a balanced work/life and expects employees to leave work at 5 pm!!
- Health Insurance begins on day ONE
- Highly desirable town to raise your family, great schools, low cost of living and friendly, hip small-town vibe!
- Family-owned company, who cares about their employees and has a low turn-over rate, high job stability!!
- Client will pay a generous relocation package for Mid-level and Sr-level candidates
- Min 7 + years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience with either of these SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
- SAP Implementation testing of functional modules of SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM, APO)
- Have hands on SAP knowledge
- This is a Manual SAP tester role, (Manual Sap tester, Functional Tester, Regression Tester)
- Good Testing Concepts,
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, along with 2 to 4 years of prior experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing, or equivalent education or experience is preferred.
- Experience in SAP TAO, HP Quality Center, HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) & Load Runner a plus.
- Experience in SAP Quality Assurance or SAP Functional testing role.
- Has participated in Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing of large SAP implementations.
- Experience in creating test plan and executing test cases in HP ALM/HPQC.
- Experience with defect management.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Responsible for complete system and regression testing of SAP software.
- Consult with development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff.
- Interface with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing.
- Read Functional Spec documents or other documents to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute test cases manually.
- Document the test executions and defects.
- Resolve functional issues of automation testers.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.