Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is looking for :
Role: Data Analyst Consultant
Location: Clearwater, FL (92626)
Duration: 6+ Months
Start Date: ASAP
We are hiring an Analytical Consultant for our growing Clarity Analytics team. The Analytical Consultant will design, deliver, and provide analytical consultation as required for Clarity analytical engagements, including proof of concept tests, score validations, product development, portfolio profiling, and risk and trend analysis. The candidate must have the ability to perform exploratory data analysis and determine whether the data quality is sufficient for the project objective. Analysts in this role will develop a deep knowledge of the Clarity’s database, products, and the non-prime lending industry.
• Serve as an analytical consultant for complex client deliveries/implementation.
• Lead/execute analytical projects from design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation.
• Collaborate with internal and external clients to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measures to apply, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring.
• Perform basic and advanced analytics to facilitate projects and work with large data sets to standardize them for analysis.
• Interpret results of analyses; identify trends, issues, and recommends alternatives to support client objectives.
• Identify and secures additional opportunities with clients.
• Work collaboratively with sales and marketing to understand client needs and provide viable analytical solutions.
• Support field sales force and marketing organization by providing analytical and consulting expertise.
• Support the senior management of the department to meet the established department goals.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
This position requires a highly motivated, energetic, and positive person with the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or Math (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Three+ years of business experience, preferably in the financial industry / risk management or in statistical modeling / data analysis
• Proficiency in SAS and SQL
• Experience working with and manipulating large data sets in SAS a plus
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Statistical modeling / data analysis experience including data manipulation experience
• Excellent problem solving, communication, leadership, and project management skills
• The ability to present to all levels of management within Client – Clarity and to our clients
• A willingness to travel – 10% is the norm but could be up to 25%
• Virtual or telecommute work arrangements available
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.