Atrilogy's Direct client is hiring a Data Analyst for their growing Clarity Analytics team for a 6+ months contract project for their Clearwater, FL office.
Kindly go through the following JD and let me know if you are available for a quick chat to discuss this opportunity in detail.
Role: Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Clearwater, FL
The Data Analyst role supports the execution of all Direct Marketing campaigns and is responsible for performing basic analysis and file handling for each step in the processing flow.
- Data Analysts in this position will work with large data sets, preparing them for all aspects of a direct mail campaign. This includes basic formatting, file transfer, and running quality checks.
- The candidate must have the ability to perform exploratory data analysis and determine whether the data quality is sufficient for the project objective.
- In addition to developing a deep knowledge of the direct mail process, Analysts in this role will also participate in measuring program success and the implementation of any necessary improvements.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or Math
- Proficiency in SAS
- 1-3 years
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience working with and manipulating large data sets in SAS
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire